Abuse, rape and violence against women is rampant in many parts of the world. We would like to develop awareness programs for children to instill values (respect for women), that yields a safer society for women in due course.
The team brainstormed on root causes for the abuse directed towards women. While many causes emerged with possible short term solutions, the team identified objectification of women as a primary cause. To bring about a fundamental and sustainable change, the team decided to start with today’s children, tomorrow’s citizens in order to lay the foundation for a better and equal society that treats women with dignity.
* Creating movies, animated videos, Short films, stories with morals, drama
* Creating campaigns/Pledges
* Making videos focused on children directly and indirectly through parents/NGOs
* college students
* Street performers
* NGOS/ Rajee suggested child Swap to get children from different society see the values and differences of the other side.
* TV channels
Targeting these audiences:
* Reach all levels of society
* modern family’s/old-fashioned
By October 2015, design and launch campaign
(Leave a comment below to join the team)
Potential: Centre for Health, Education, Training and Nutrition Awareness (CHETNA), Gujarat, India
Project proposed by:
Reference links about the cause:
No documents at this time.
Form a team20%