Date(s) - 06/04/2015
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM (Pacific Time)
The Jun 2015 gathering will be an online video conference
on Thursday, Jun 4th, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM (Pacific Time)
(the 1st Thursday of the month).
(Continued from April 25th dialogue)
Is it possible to look at things as they are, without coming to a conclusion that dictates our observation?
Please register for the event below.
Here is an FAQ on the nature of the gathering, and details on how to get setup for the video conference.
What is the purpose of THE GLOBALITÉ CAFÉ?
To have a dialogue on global topics in a quest for the Truth of the matter.
To allow solutions to emerge (if they do) from that position of clarity.
To experiment with Truth.
What is the nature of the dialogue?
There is no leader or moderator.
You may submit topics for discussion by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics will be put up for a vote before or at the start of the dialogue.
We may go through more than one topic if the group so wishes.
Some Suggestions on the Nature of Dialogue from the Krishnamurti Foundation of America:
* Dialogue starts from a willingness to be tentative about what you know
* The focus of dialogue is on what is rather than on ideas and opinions
* You can participate by verbally or silently sharing perceptions
* Dialogue is letting the issue unfold in affection and mutual respect
* When a reaction arises, neither suppress it nor defend it, but suspend it in the mind and in the group, keeping it constantly available for observation and questioning
* Dialogue is being together and seeing together in an unfolding relationship
What is the difference between a dialogue and a discussion/debate?
Source: The dialogue Handbook
* To go beyond opinions, biases, judgements, theories, and learn to look at what is. While the topics hover around global issues, the process of dialogue tends to be about raising our own awareness. And awareness in turn often leads to conscious evolution, towards collective excellence of humanity
* While the dialogue will not start out with a set goal, if solutions emerge organically, we shall strive to take them forward and implement them in tangible ways
How do I join the video conference?
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: Click here
Note: This meeting requires a password. Please RSVP to receive the password.
This event is full. Please check back closer to the event date for availability in case of cancellations.